- 82% recycled nylon, 18% elastane
- Machine washable. Maximum 60°C wash
- We recommend the conscious choice of 30°C
- Made in Turkey
- Nanna is 174 cm and wears a medium in Black and Rose Nude
- Maria is 167 cm and wears a small in White Lily and Deep Taupe
They use recycled materials because they save water and energy. They also help divert waste from landfills and prevent CO2 – helping to keep our planet clean and combat climate change.
Made in better working conditions with living wages, no child labor, freely chosen employment and respect for the environment. We use the GOTS and SA8000 standards to ensure that things are made fairly.
This product is knitted in a way that creates no seams. No seams means greater comfort and durability because there are no weak points in the garment.
The PETA “Vegan Approved” logo indicates that the product is cruelty-free – and that it does not contain any animal products or by-products.